Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blog Introduction

Hello Everyone! Over the past year I've accumulated so many swatches, mostly lipstick, that I've posted to various outlets, primarily r/makeupaddiction. I've done many that have never even seen the light of day and I just don't think that's right!  I hope to use this blog to share all of my cosmetic swatches.  My ultimate goal is to help at least one person make a decision about a makeup purchase.  I live in an area far from any Ulta or Sephora so try before you buy is not really an option for me.  I rely on swatches I find online to tell me whether or not I'll like a product.  I'm going to start posting the swatches in the order from first to latest created.  I'll apologize in advance for the quality of some of my early ones, I wasn't really sure what I was doing, haha. In addition to swatches I'll also try to include some other makeup related posts.  I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant so definitely expect to see swatches, news, and reviews related to my business.  I hope you all enjoy The Swatch Station.

~Kimbre

No comments:

Post a Comment